Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 28:2013.06.01, Royal Albert Hall, London, UK # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 28408 times)

OfflinexxFordiexx

• Camerado
  • Knopfler is KING!
Yes, that could be right. And when you press on, you get a bit shaky.

Lol, that's no brace, that'a a proper normal Nike Sweat Band.... living the 80's dream :)
Fordie

A long time ago came a man on the track......

OfflineJustme

• Romeo
  • Kilnockie Supporters Club
Yes, that could be right. And when you press on, you get a bit shaky.
Lol, that's no brace, that'a a proper normal Nike Sweat Band.... living the 80's dream :)

He has been washing his headband way too hot.
And she's sitting in her Lusso, in the early morning sun.

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
Wasn't aware of any "critics" at the first evening... All I saw was Fanboys... and Girls...  :D

LE

Yeah, that was what I tried to mean. And what I saw.

Maybe he clocked me and was worried about my review on AMIT! :lol

And of course, you only give stellar review to the AMIT forum. :)

OfflineJulienFlamand

• Local Hero
I'm uploading my videos ! The first one :

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
I'm uploading my videos ! The first one :

There is for sure a big cheer by 'way on down south, london town!' in contrary with the post of TWM. I was just 3 rows behind the filmer.

Just an awsome version! Again goosebumps! :clap :clap
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:45:25 PM by Dutchessy »
Proud member of the AMIT crew

Offlinetunnel85

• Romeo
Here is another Going Home.
Very poor angle but I couldn't resist to tape the encores.  ;)

Offlinetwm

• Romeo
Maybe, dutchessy, there was a "London town" cheer close to the video-filmer but not in the hall generally. When I was contrasting the audience reaction to this line at the concert earlier in the week with this 1st June show,  I was referring to what I could hear coming from the audience in the RAH as a whole.  For the earlier show, I was in about Row 7 of the arena area, on the left, and could hear the "London town" cheers coming from various parts of the venue. For the 1st June show, we had our worst seats (in the middle, more or less, of Row 19 in the arena) and I could not hear much of any reaction anywhere to that line. Of course, as I think I also said, I found Mark's vocals less clear than I would have liked during the louder songs, so maybe others elsewhere in the hall were similarly afflicted.

You will doubtless be aware of how, on some concert recordings, voices can be heard talking during songs or shouting out requests. They may spoil the recording but rarely spoil the listening of most of the audience. Perhaps that is what happened on this occasion. A cheer that sounds loud on a recording may be very localised in terms of its audibility in the hall as a whole.

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
This is the end of Going Home filmed by my girlfriend some space behind me. You can see me clearly from 1.20 to the end making my own Going Home-video (which I already posted before in this topic)
The interaction between MK and the audience is priceless in this video. It's well worth watching from 30sec when the camera (mobile phone) is tilted up high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxPgfi8vsq0&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 11:05:29 PM by Dutchessy »

Offlinedannr1

• Camerado
Cool video. MK is such a kind guy! :)

OfflineJulienFlamand

• Local Hero

Dutchessy, look at the end ;-)

Love Expresso

So finally we have a real video proof of "ze running of the bulls"... great atmosphere...

LE

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms

Dutchessy, look at the end ;-)

Lol, yes thats me with the green MK shirt ;)

Love Expresso

I read at some YouTube comments from this night that someone thought about Sultans that it was a decision made on stage to play it because of audience request and that it was not on the set list. That person has some other strong opinions on everything so it just might be an (odd) idea, but maybe some forumer (people that I trust more on these occasions  ;D ) can shed a light on this matter? Was Sultans intended to be played or did it look like a spontaneous set list change?

LE

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
I read at some YouTube comments from this night that someone thought about Sultans that it was a decision made on stage to play it because of audience request and that it was not on the set list. That person has some other strong opinions on everything so it just might be an (odd) idea, but maybe some forumer (people that I trust more on these occasions  ;D ) can shed a light on this matter? Was Sultans intended to be played or did it look like a spontaneous set list change?

LE

I very much doubt it was spontaneous.  :disbelief  Not MK personality to do so.  Just my opinion.

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
Decided before the show as usual. No way mk takes requests

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 43 queries.