Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 04:2013.04.30, Kombank Arena, Belgrade, RS # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 87293 times)

OfflineBanjo99uk

• Romeo
my wife moans far more than anyone on this forum, so you should all think yourself lucky. ;D

Offlinetunnel85

• Romeo
R&j is well known as my pee break

That's an age thing if it's that early in the concert! ;)
For normal people there's miss you blues or shangri la later in the set.
How about peeing at home and then exercise your bladders by sitting in? I for sure has never peed during a show with MK and I never will (especially not during Shangri-La as its the final song and you can leave for the mensroom later).. And yeah, I got your irony..just dont agree with the described level of boredom..if you absolutely need to pee go during Marbletown..then you can pee multiple times..
Congratulations. Not talking about your jokes but for sure you found the best moment to add fuel on. the fire

Love Expresso

I wish I could keep this forum free from this rubbish but as jbaent doesn't answer PM, this will be my last post:

You get it wrong. You miss the point. You are an Editor. Pointing out to people IN PUBLIC but not having the balls to address them personally IN PUBLIC is defintely not the right way and has nothing to do with your strange moaner-moaner-moaner-moaner-theory. PM them when you feel you have to say them what's wrong, but don't attack them in the name of "tolerance". Best joke of the day.

But you made me come to a decision. That's for sure.

Bye.

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
Ok, guys and girls,
my opinion:

1. Calm down and don't write for an hour or so. You know I wrote to Guy some days ago and I felt I had to apologize which I did. Premature reaction is what happened and I learned my lesson well. Learn from my lesson too.
2. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Moaning, happiness, boredom, distraction. All fine, but keep the spirit levels high. And respect eachother for that opinion, even when you disagree. That's what made me happy some days ago. Herlock strongly disagreed but when he saw I made my apologies he was a gentleman to forgive me too. That's the way it should be.
3. Leaving is not an option. It doesn't make anyone stronger, it doesn't make this community stronger. Good discussion make life richer
4. All the people who are writing here are very strong people, we do have a lot in common, not only our love for MK. Also our personalities seem to fit well (and because of that can lead to crashes too) As said by moat, don't crash the ambulance!
5. No-one is leaving now: I personally come and take you back  ;)

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Come on folk - let's not all fall out over...  What were we talking about again?

It's sometimes hard to express our exact feelings and of course the tone in our voice on a forum and I'm sure no one meant any offence.  Kiss and make up. :-*

Listen to Ingrid!
"...and I blew up the radio in pretty short order."

OfflineJules

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
I always said I don't deserve to be an editor, actually I don't act like it.

And yes, you are right, I was wrong here. I don't hesitate to admit when I'm wrong, I wish everyone would do the same

I think its the wrong decision that you leave because I did wrong, but who am I to tell you what to do or say.
So Long

Offlinedannr1

• Camerado
R&j is well known as my pee break

That's an age thing if it's that early in the concert! ;)
For normal people there's miss you blues or shangri la later in the set.
How about peeing at home and then exercise your bladders by sitting in? I for sure has never peed during a show with MK and I never will (especially not during Shangri-La as its the final song and you can leave for the mensroom later).. And yeah, I got your irony..just dont agree with the described level of boredom..if you absolutely need to pee go during Marbletown..then you can pee multiple times..
Congratulations. Not talking about your jokes but for sure you found the best moment to add fuel on. the fire
Well, yeah, youre probably right, stupid of me. I just dont see hos this spun so totally out of control. Lets just leave all these harsh discussions behind and move on back to the enjoyable forum where it is allowed to disagree to create a discussion with constrictive opinions :)

Offlinerudiger

• Camerado
5. No-one is leaving now: I personally come and take you back  ;)

:lol

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Can't wait until Turins set and see if Sultans is back in!!!  I'll bet he just forgot to play it! ;D

Offlineman on a track

• Founder
  • Camerado
GREAT Ingridswing and jbaent!
Thanks a lot!!!
LE, please join, too and mostly, don't leave!

Isn't it amazing?
MK finally changes the setlist, and hell breaks loose here :lol
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 01:52:29 PM by man on a track »
The way he sings and plays guitar  
            Still brings me to tears

Offlineherlock

• Juliet
As we say in French: "on se calme et on boit frais

OfflineJules

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
Can't wait until tonights set and see if Sultans is back in!!!  I'll bet he just forgot to play it! ;D

That will be tomorrow  ;D
So Long

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Can't wait until tonights set and see if Sultans is back in!!!  I'll bet he just forgot to play it! ;D

That will be tomorrow  ;D
:smack
I can't wait until then!

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
LE - Please reconsider, listen to Ingrid and don't leave, because without your posts, this forum would be much the poorer!    :wave
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineMojoIglesias

• Guitar George
Come on folk - let's not all fall out over...  What were we talking about again?

Mark ditched Sultans
Eat, work, eat work and sleep.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.044 seconds with 41 queries.