Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Privateering Deluxe editions?  (Read 298714 times)

OfflineDarling Pretty

• Lady writer
  • DS / MK Fan since April 1987-Miami Vice S02E03
Re: Privateering Deluxe editions?
« Reply #450 on: August 10, 2012, 11:01:59 AM »
Normally it is EUR 7 to Spain
Or Europe
Love will find a Way

OfflineDarling Pretty

• Lady writer
« Reply #451 on: August 10, 2012, 11:06:03 AM »
When I order at Amazon.it the Box will sent out in Germany.
It is strange but it's fact.
Maybe you will get it faster as well.
In Germany it will be shipped August 30th
Love will find a Way

OfflineJules

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #452 on: August 10, 2012, 11:10:08 AM »
When I order at Amazon.it the Box will sent out in Germany.
It is strange but it's fact.
Maybe you will get it faster as well.
In Germany it will be shipped August 30th

Excuse me, do you mean that the box will be sent out from Germany?

It happens to me with Amazon Spain. Everything comes shipped from France  :o
So Long

Mona Dee

« Reply #453 on: August 10, 2012, 11:13:53 AM »
Because amazon.it and bol.nl gave the information about the codes for priority seating when pre-ordering the deluxe-edition, I again asked amazon.de via email about their newest information or decision...and I asked them, if it will be with the deluxe-boxset as well...I`m starting to get nervous, I want this code !!

If amazon.it-buyers are going to get the box from Germany, why then different product-informations ???

OfflineDarling Pretty

• Lady writer
« Reply #454 on: August 10, 2012, 11:21:38 AM »
No, it depends on where you live.
I live in Germany and when I order at amazon.it they will nevertheless ship it from Germany.
When you live in Spain for example it will be shipped from Spain or France.
Depends on
Love will find a Way

OfflineJules

• Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #455 on: August 10, 2012, 11:34:09 AM »
No, it depends on where you live.
I live in Germany and when I order at amazon.it they will nevertheless ship it from Germany.
When you live in Spain for example it will be shipped from Spain or France.
Depends on

In my case, when ordering from amazon.de I got an arriving date between 5 and 10 of september... I will check with amazon.it.

Amazon Spain or Fnac Spain dont have any information yet...
So Long

OfflineJules

• Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #456 on: August 10, 2012, 01:16:42 PM »
Just e-mailed to the Fnac Spain store... a friend of mine went to a store and they told him the box will be priced around 105 euros...

Double-priced!!!!

I just warned that some of the Amazon stores and the official site are selling it at the half...

In the meantime... I couldnt resist, and ordered the box to Amazon Italy, I think I could wait some more days if I can get it cheaper...

I still keep the German pre-order, just in case they reduce the price  ;D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:33:24 PM by jbaent »
So Long

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #457 on: August 10, 2012, 02:58:32 PM »
only 45 more posts Jbaent!
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Mona Dee

« Reply #458 on: August 10, 2012, 03:51:44 PM »
Because amazon.it and bol.nl gave the information about the codes for priority seating when pre-ordering the deluxe-edition, I again asked amazon.de via email about their newest information or decision...and I asked them, if it will be with the deluxe-boxset as well...I`m starting to get nervous, I want this code !!

If amazon.it-buyers are going to get the box from Germany, why then different product-informations ???

I just received the answer from amazon.de  >:( : they don`t know anything about it  >:( , that can not be !!!! Why do amazon.it knows about the code and amazon.de  doesn` t ? I can`t believe it .....

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
  • They waited for an hour and then nothing happened
    • greece in dire straits, life in greece
« Reply #459 on: August 10, 2012, 06:32:53 PM »

I just received the answer from amazon.de  >:( : they don`t know anything about it  >:( , that can not be !!!! Why do amazon.it knows about the code and amazon.de  doesn` t ? I can`t believe it .....

Mona Dee, I promise to give you my code, if you don't get one, OK? I don't think MK will come to Greece for a concert and I really can't afford traveling abroad to see him. Of course there is a slim chance that he comes...
Come on, it is not funny anymore.

Mona Dee

« Reply #460 on: August 10, 2012, 06:38:25 PM »
He should go to Greece, if you ask me, I spent some holidays there, and I always loved it ! And thank you for offering me the code  :D .

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #461 on: August 10, 2012, 09:27:01 PM »
Hi all,
As you know what bol.com in the Netherlands advertises is different from mk.com and others. I sent them an e-mail and today I got a phonecall from ... another MK-fan working at bol.com. Not a real die-hard like we are here, but she saw my mail and thought: this is mine. She has send some e-mails to the recordcompany and others to find out if the site is wrong or that they have a different edition of the extra CD at the deluxe.
I told her I ordered 2 versions at bol.com because of the priority-seating-code and guess: she was shocked and said you have to pay delivery twice then. I said yes, but otherwise I only receive one code. Then she gave me a gift-voucher online ;-) Good service or what ;-))

I will keep you update, after the weekend she will call me back with some answers  :)

OfflineJeroenvG

• Lady writer
  • Follow me on "twitter.com/vanDiemensLand"
    • Alles Muziek (Dutch)
« Reply #462 on: August 10, 2012, 10:08:27 PM »
I thought orders above 20 euro are free from delivery costs. That's what they advertise with.

Then about the track list on Bol. I think they are wrong. Who can know the track list better?
"I could play my accordion And charm all of the women And dance round the taproom With a chair in my teeth"

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #463 on: August 10, 2012, 10:12:02 PM »
I order at bol.com deluxe (free of delivery) and a standard with deliverycosts. Deluxe I order at bol.com, so maybe I will order the vinyl now as well.  ;D  ;D

She wasn't sure about it, and because the deluxe in the Netherlands is way overpriced at bol.com (29,99) maybe we have a better edition. This is only dreaming, I'm almost sure bol.com is wrong  :-\

Mona Dee

« Reply #464 on: August 10, 2012, 10:25:02 PM »
Good News !!! Finally the information about special ticket presale is posted at amazon.de : preorder any edition of P until August 30st and you will get the code via email between Aug. 31st and Sept. 4th. Tourdates inclusive. You have to order the tickets on Sept. 5 and/or 6 at mk.com. You can buy up to 6 tickets ! All fine now  ;D

http://www.amazon.de/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_170777487_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000662543&pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0ZE2HTVK5XWR2X9ZEXXA&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=320254267&pf_rd_i=B008HOR7UM

A question to the  members with experiences  ;) : can you choose the seat/row in your ticketorder at mk.com ?

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 47 queries.