Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Privateering Deluxe editions?  (Read 298696 times)

OfflineEl Macho

• Lady writer
Re: Privateering Deluxe editions?
« Reply #405 on: August 08, 2012, 12:43:50 PM »
So I will have 2 presales codes with mk.com and fnac !

:lol
They got a name for people like you, yeh they do
And they got a name for people like me too
El Macho, El Macho

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #406 on: August 08, 2012, 01:22:58 PM »

Yes, but only for one country if I read the newsletter from mk.com well. And I suppose we will also have the normal presale at mk.com which for me always leaded to seat in row 1 to 4

Mona Dee

« Reply #407 on: August 08, 2012, 02:07:58 PM »
El Macho, I don't want to spoil your happiness, but the newsletter from mk.com says you get prioritycode when ordering standard or deluxe edition. It doens't say you get a code when ordering the superdeluxe-edition  :disbelief I can't imagine why this is, maybe wrong information.

I read in the newspaper, that you will get a code, when you buy the standard or deluxe editions...so I hope it`s for both deluxe and super deluxe ...

Mona Dee

« Reply #408 on: August 08, 2012, 02:25:05 PM »
and amazon.de still does not know anything about it  :( although it`s on the newsletter-list

Mona Dee

« Reply #409 on: August 08, 2012, 02:26:01 PM »
El Macho, I don't want to spoil your happiness, but the newsletter from mk.com says you get prioritycode when ordering standard or deluxe edition. It doens't say you get a code when ordering the superdeluxe-edition  :disbelief I can't imagine why this is, maybe wrong information.

I read in the newspaper, that you will get a code, when you buy the standard or deluxe editions...so I hope it`s for both deluxe and super deluxe ...

noooo not "newspaper" , I meant the mk-newsletter

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Reply #410 on: August 08, 2012, 03:00:22 PM »

Yes, but only for one country if I read the newsletter from mk.com well. And I suppose we will also have the normal presale at mk.com which for me always leaded to seat in row 1 to 4

I'd like to but I fear that this time MK.com won't get served with the very best seats [as it happened for the MK/BD seats last year].

I guess that these will be reserved for the Privateering album buyers first, then MK.com will get "second choice" alotment on sale a few days later and then the general sales.
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #411 on: August 08, 2012, 03:07:10 PM »
My tickets weren't too bad, 2x first row, one time 4th row but way too the left, one standing and I believe another 4th or 5th row.

You have to keep in mind that also BD-fans were able to buy presale tix at that time

Offlineborder_reiver

• Founder
  • Romeo
  • "I've been down in Louisiana playing on his album"
« Reply #412 on: August 08, 2012, 04:04:23 PM »
According to a reliable source of mine the 3 extra tracks are

OCCUPATION BLUES
RIVER OF GROG
FOLLOW THE RIBBON

So, the source was AMIT?  ;D
"My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues."

Mona Dee

« Reply #413 on: August 08, 2012, 07:20:05 PM »
I asked PC and the store why the newsletters are different. If I get an answer I let you know.
It's really annoying  ::) I could imagine a difference in countries. In England there's no partner organizing a priorityseating, so there's no useful information. But I am living in the Netherlands, so the Newsletter that I didn't become contains relevant information for me. (I got one because you all here on this forum are the best people in the world)

In the newssection of Markknopfler.com it also says that tourdates and information about the presale will be announced soon.
I really hope they will do all tourdates in one, so we can make a good planning of travelling  ;D
I think we will have a presale like other years as well.

planning of travelling ?? I`m new here (but not  newborn anymore  :) ) so I have to ask : do you and other members use to see more than one show and/or meet somewhere ???

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #414 on: August 08, 2012, 07:28:20 PM »
I asked PC and the store why the newsletters are different. If I get an answer I let you know.
It's really annoying  ::) I could imagine a difference in countries. In England there's no partner organizing a priorityseating, so there's no useful information. But I am living in the Netherlands, so the Newsletter that I didn't become contains relevant information for me. (I got one because you all here on this forum are the best people in the world)

In the newssection of Markknopfler.com it also says that tourdates and information about the presale will be announced soon.
I really hope they will do all tourdates in one, so we can make a good planning of travelling  ;D
I think we will have a presale like other years as well.

planning of travelling ?? I`m new here (but not  newborn anymore  :) ) so I have to ask : do you and other members use to see more than one show and/or meet somewhere ???

Hi Mona!  Yes, many of us on AMIT attend multiple concerts and it is nice to meet up with eachother for a drink or a meal before/after the show.  It is yet another of the pleasures of being an MK fan and being on AMIT!   Maybe we will meet somewhere!   :)
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #415 on: August 08, 2012, 07:43:30 PM »
Yes Mona you are here in a community where people go 1 to 40 times to the same concert  :D  :D
In 2010 there was one canadian fan who did all concerts of the whole tour, but he's not here on AMIT often.
I do something in between most of the time, something like 12 to 16 times. So I already met a lot of people around Europe.

One of the best/busiest meetings was Amsterdam 2008 when a lot of people wanted to go to the first concert. Very popular and busy meeting is when Royal Albert Hall concerts start  ;)
So who knows we will meet

Mona Dee

« Reply #416 on: August 08, 2012, 07:50:40 PM »
Yes Mona you are here in a community where people go 1 to 40 times to the same concert  :D  :D
In 2010 there was one canadian fan who did all concerts of the whole tour, but he's not here on AMIT often.
I do something in between most of the time, something like 12 to 16 times. So I already met a lot of people around Europe.

One of the best/busiest meetings was Amsterdam 2008 when a lot of people wanted to go to the first concert. Very popular and busy meeting is when Royal Albert Hall concerts start  ;)
So who knows we will meet

WOW, great idea, let`s see the dates and places and I will think it over... Hamburg is for me a must, Amsterdam would be nice, too, I`ve never been there ...

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #417 on: August 08, 2012, 07:56:09 PM »
Maybe I will do Hamburg (for the first time). I know someone in Hamburg who travelled through Iceland with me and he would like to go there as well and show me around Hamburg. But I always try to combine some concerts and prefer weekenddays. I will definately do the Netherlands (how many will there be, last time 3 days), Belgium, Oberhausen, Londen 2 or 3 and south England 1 or 2. Rest will be decided when I know the dates. Cologne is hard to resist (only 2 hours drive or so). We will see  ;D

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #418 on: August 08, 2012, 08:15:58 PM »
frankfurt, maybe berlin again ingrid? etc...etc... :lol :lol :lol
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #419 on: August 08, 2012, 08:23:09 PM »
You want to do the 400 sprint on flipflops again? I have to start training, I was quicker on sprint but you were having a better condition.
Maybe maybe, don't know yet, also depends on days of the week, but you know how it works, when I start to buy tix I can't stop.

Another SURE for me is Switzerland, hopefully 2 again.

When I count the sures it's already 12, depending on how many south england there will be and how many concerts in the Netherlands.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 08:29:49 PM by ingridswing »

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 49 queries.