Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Privateering Deluxe editions?  (Read 298627 times)

OfflineEl Macho

• Lady writer
Re: Privateering Deluxe editions?
« Reply #255 on: August 03, 2012, 11:17:21 AM »
Yes noticed that amazon has an utility, below the description, to inform them about an inferior price, and I did...

I send them the price from their own site in Germany, more than 20 euros cheaper. I hope it arrives to someone and the price in Amazon France could be dropped... In the hope that Spanish amazon will do the same when they list the box  ;D

I encourage all our french friends or AMIT forumers that can speak french to go to amazon.fr and do the same :)

It's done !
I asked if they would get the same price as amazon.de !
They got a name for people like you, yeh they do
And they got a name for people like me too
El Macho, El Macho

OfflineJules

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #256 on: August 03, 2012, 11:29:25 AM »
Yes noticed that amazon has an utility, below the description, to inform them about an inferior price, and I did...

I send them the price from their own site in Germany, more than 20 euros cheaper. I hope it arrives to someone and the price in Amazon France could be dropped... In the hope that Spanish amazon will do the same when they list the box  ;D

I encourage all our french friends or AMIT forumers that can speak french to go to amazon.fr and do the same :)

It's done !
I asked if they would get the same price as amazon.de !

I dont know if Fnac has the same utility, but it could be helpful to try... anyone?
So Long

Mona Dee

« Reply #257 on: August 03, 2012, 11:34:16 AM »
"I encourage all our french friends or AMIT forumers that can speak french to go to amazon.fr and do the same"

Although I

OfflineBloodGator

• Guitar George
« Reply #258 on: August 03, 2012, 01:05:29 PM »
I'm only 17 and Mark is by far my favourite musician of all time, i dont know whether i should get the deluxe box set though, it's still a lot for me when i compare to what's included. I already have the documentary on my ipod and won't have any need for the lp's. If i'm honest i was kinda hoping for a mini van and dog   ;D

OfflineJules

• Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2012, 01:07:13 PM »
I'm only 17 and Mark is by far my favourite musician of all time, i dont know whether i should get the deluxe box set though, it's still a lot for me when i compare to what's included. I already have the documentary on my ipod and won't have any need for the lp's. If i'm honest i was kinda hoping for a mini van and dog   ;D

Me too, it was a kind of dissapointment not having the mini van   :lol

Its great to see that 17th years old people still have the good taste to love MK
So Long

OfflineBloodGator

• Guitar George
« Reply #260 on: August 03, 2012, 01:09:43 PM »
Cant get enough of it! :)... First album i ever loved was Sailing To Philadelphia, my dad had it on in the car about 5 years ago... Since then i've been absolutely hooked. Went to see him and Bob last October, such a shame when he left the stage, Bob is abysmal is you ask me. And the missing mini van? Huge loss for me! :(

OfflineGennT

• Camerado
  • Where them chilly winds don't blow...
« Reply #261 on: August 03, 2012, 01:10:52 PM »
I'm only 17 and Mark is by far my favourite musician of all time, i dont know whether i should get the deluxe box set though, it's still a lot for me when i compare to what's included. I already have the documentary on my ipod and won't have any need for the lp's. If i'm honest i was kinda hoping for a mini van and dog   ;D

Welcome to the forum mate! 18 here. I'm getting the 3 disc deluxe edition, the design looks really nice! I'm hoping for WAM in the bonus live songs though.

OfflineBloodGator

• Guitar George
« Reply #262 on: August 03, 2012, 01:14:18 PM »
Cheers pal ;D... Yeah i'm torn on what to get ???... Really want to hear the 3 bonus tracks and the super deluxe box set would be a great momento to have. And i dont think its too much more than the 3 disc set, i'll have to have another little think

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #263 on: August 03, 2012, 01:19:01 PM »
Welcome, BloodGator to AMIT!     I am the same as you - still thinking which version to buy - one day this, one day that!   ::)
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineJules

• Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #264 on: August 03, 2012, 01:21:28 PM »
Welcome, BloodGator to AMIT!     I am the same as you - still thinking which version to buy - one day this, one day that!   ::)

Dont buy anything... Wait for the leak.

:lol :lol :lol :lol
So Long

OfflineBloodGator

• Guitar George
« Reply #265 on: August 03, 2012, 01:22:58 PM »
Thanks! :lol i never got the Get Lucky one, I didn't know his music as well as i do now back then, unfortunately. I hear this box set is much cheaper than the last which is good, if the designer could just sneak in a little van into mine it would seal the deal. I really think both Mark and the team involved designing it all should look on here for our opinions, it would make it better for everyone! And i will get the leak when it comes, but i have to buy something, it'd be a sin not to!  :D

OfflineJules

• Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #266 on: August 03, 2012, 01:26:59 PM »
You can find the Get Lucky box cheaper in many shops, online and stores, some of them had to put low prices when they realised they wont sell them...
So Long

OfflineBloodGator

• Guitar George
« Reply #267 on: August 03, 2012, 01:33:42 PM »
I'd happily buy the Get Lucky one now for the right price. Just checked Mark's website, still

OfflineJules

• Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #268 on: August 03, 2012, 01:36:06 PM »
I'd happily buy the Get Lucky one now for the right price. Just checked Mark's website, still
So Long

OfflineBloodGator

• Guitar George
« Reply #269 on: August 03, 2012, 01:44:56 PM »
Everywhere I look its still around 100 :( if anyone knows where i can get the Get Lucky boxset cheaper i'm open to suggestions ;D

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 41 queries.