Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: So what's your view on Dylan after you've been to a show recently?  (Read 4233 times)

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
Re: So what's your view on Dylan after you've been to a show recently?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 01:00:55 PM »
I have just listened to the Padua recording of Bob's set and I loved it!    If the sound had been as good as this at my Manchester concert, my vote would probably have been different!   Even Bob's voice is more acceptable!

Just like LE,  I find that I am listening to Bob's sets a lot these days - I am hearing things I missed at Manchester, due to the bad sound!   ;)   
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineHoops McCann

• Dan
  • Founder
Re: So what's your view on Dylan after you've been to a show recently?
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 05:48:28 AM »
I saw Dylan in the summer of '07. It was a good show from what I remember of it. A lot of people in the audience laughed when BD started singing! He sounded pretty much the same as he does now. I remember listening to my recording for the next week or so, but it never really stuck with me and I haven't listened to it since. I'm sure if the MK/BD tour hit the States, I would have made an attempt to catch one show, but I don't think it would have changed my impressions of BD.
"...I was prompted to check out some of the threads you have going which are often unintentionally funny, wildly speculative and sometimes just plain deluded..." - Ed Bicknell

https://soundcloud.com/sunday_driver

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 38 queries.