Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: 'On The Night' Drums For Sale  (Read 272 times)

OfflineChris W

• Dire Straits drummer
  • Camerado
  • i am new on here, be gentle
'On The Night' Drums For Sale
« on: September 16, 2024, 08:43:58 AM »
I've decided to sell my extremely rare Noble & Cooley Star Series drums, played on stage during 'Sultans Of Swing' on the 1992 sections of the 91/92 Dire Straits world tour, basically 3/4 of the tour.
These drums are already extremely rare, being hand built in a small factory in New England USA in 1988, but the Dire Straits provenance makes them even more unique and special.
Here is the listing:
https://www.drumazon.com/collections/noble-cooley-drum-kits/products/noble-cooley-star-series-5-piece-drum-kit-owned-by-chris-whitten-piano-black

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Not Quite The Movie Star
  • Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
Re: 'On The Night' Drums For Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2024, 09:32:01 AM »
I've decided to sell my extremely rare Noble & Cooley Star Series drums, played on stage during 'Sultans Of Swing' on the 1992 sections of the 91/92 Dire Straits world tour, basically 3/4 of the tour.
These drums are already extremely rare, being hand built in a small factory in New England USA in 1988, but the Dire Straits provenance makes them even more unique and special.
Here is the listing:
https://www.drumazon.com/collections/noble-cooley-drum-kits/products/noble-cooley-star-series-5-piece-drum-kit-owned-by-chris-whitten-piano-black

All the best with the sale Chris
"You can't polish a doo-doo" - Mark Knopfler

Offlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2024, 01:06:23 PM »
Not gonna lie, when I look at this beautiful, all-black drum kit, I secretly wish I'd be a drummer. Looks like a Fazioli grand piano to me... All the best indeed!

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2024, 05:35:26 PM »
Here is the listing:

All the best with the sale Chris
second that...wonder what it will fetch. also, how many drum sets does an average drummer own? (not meaning average as in quality!!)
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.105 seconds with 39 queries.