Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Toe The Line by John Illsley  (Read 2718 times)

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Re: Toe The Line by John Illsley
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2021, 04:08:24 PM »
Following this link today I note that John has a new album coming out in March next year! 'V111' is the title and there is one track (nice) you can listen to on iTunes! Release date is four months away!! Why do these releases take so long to release? God knows when MK's new one will be out - 2024??

Should imagine Covid impacts the releases and as for MK well yes 2024 at the earliest!!!!

I still think Autumm 2022 could be a date, as they have recordings scheduled in february and probably finished by March, then comping, mixing, mastering, if they have all scheduled, it might be possible, but maybe it's more likely to Early - Spring 2023 if there is something that interrump the process.

I'll settle for whenever to be honest - as long as we do get something.....
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Re: Toe The Line by John Illsley
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2021, 04:09:46 PM »
Following this link today I note that John has a new album coming out in March next year! 'V111' is the title and there is one track (nice) you can listen to on iTunes! Release date is four months away!! Why do these releases take so long to release? God knows when MK's new one will be out - 2024??

You mean VIII (eight in Roman numbers).

:lol :lol
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.023 seconds with 39 queries.