Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: my strat  (Read 2158 times)

Richie 123

my strat
« on: October 04, 2014, 05:51:44 PM »
hi  guys  this  is  my  new  strat     ;D   http://s641.photobucket.com/user/123richard_01/media/330.jpg.html

LoveExpresso

Re: my strat
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 08:03:02 PM »
Hi Richie. Cool. Welcome at AMIT.. have a good time around. I am sure you will find a lot of guitar nuts here to exchange knowledge and stuff. Just a small hint: it is not necessary to open a new thread every time.. why not stay in one of the first ones of today!!  :thumbsup  just my opinion as a user, nothing else.

All the best,  :D

LE

Richie 123

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 02:36:17 AM »
Im confused i thought the hole idea on a forum was to start a new thread once you have something to share ? ??? And placed in the correct section

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 09:25:57 AM »
I think what my good friend LE is saying why not just carry on with your original thread you started but add other things into it. By the way Your new strat is nice but why not put that in the off topic section. This is the MK discussion area. By the way have you seen MK live before? Going to see him on the Tracker tour? Have any albums, memrobilia? Lets talk MK!!! ;)

ps: Any info on your new strat? Model? Year? Set-up etc..
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 09:29:01 AM by Knopflerfan »
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

LoveExpresso

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 10:14:23 AM »
Please don't be confused. Just carry on. Some David Gilmour pictures there - do you like him, too?

LE

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.035 seconds with 47 queries.