Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 26:2013.05.30, Royal Albert Hall, London, UK # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 17575 times)

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
I understand previous comments. This has been discussed a lot. However, I think that we should remember that this is not Dire Straits anymore. And if Mark is bored to some songs it is better that he don't play them in jukebox mode. Also artist tries to evolve and I think that Mark's song writing has been getting better and better but arrangements and guitar parts has become more minimalistic. Artists often think that their last album is the best one and I think that it is the thing that keeps them going. I have never had change to hear Tunnel of love live but I am very happy that Mark is happy and I feel priviledge to see him performing frequently.

That might be so and i agree if he was getting bored then it would be a time to stop perhaps but MK is still playing SoS so he can't use boredom as a reason - there must be something going on in his head but at present it is unfathomable.

There are songs that mark has  pleasure to play from time to time but not everynight as WAM on the 2010 tour or BIA this year.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:42:11 AM by ds1984 »
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
I expect MK like us on this forum like variety at the end of the day?! ;)
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 39 queries.