Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: GL Tour unspoiled  (Read 22056 times)

Offlinegoldenheart96

• Lady writer
Re: GL Tour unspoiled
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2010, 11:28:07 PM »
Phew, okay Fieneke, glad to hear that  :) :)

Yes well, I think I already know four songs... Somebody should erase the URL of Guy's tour diary from my memory! He's not very sensitive when it comes to mentioning songs is he. But I can't resist because I want to see some pictures *sigh*
And I know I repeat myself but I'd really appreciate it if someone added a spoiler warning to each thread that needs one...   :-\
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 11:31:44 PM by goldenheart96 »

Love Expresso

« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2010, 11:41:22 PM »
Hi! Hope you had I nice day yesterday? Have you seen a certain thread yet? ;)

LE

Offlinegoldenheart96

• Lady writer
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2010, 12:08:08 AM »
Oh umm, thanks for pointing out - I'm a little slow sometimes  ;D Yes, had a very nice day, thanks!  :)

Rollergirl

« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2010, 08:28:50 AM »

Yes well, I think I already know four songs... Somebody should erase the URL of Guy's tour diary from my memory! He's not very sensitive when it comes to mentioning songs is he. But I can't resist because I want to see some pictures *sigh*
And I know I repeat myself but I'd really appreciate it if someone added a spoiler warning to each thread that needs one...   :-\

Goldenheart, I copy and paste Guy's diary for knopflerized  everyday, blanking out the songs names! Give me your email I'll send you a copy if you wnat!

Offlinegoldenheart96

• Lady writer
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2010, 12:57:25 PM »

Goldenheart, I copy and paste Guy's diary for knopflerized  everyday, blanking out the songs names! Give me your email I'll send you a copy if you wnat!

That would be great! You have a PM  :)

Rollergirl

« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2010, 01:32:59 PM »
Actually, I have another idea, I can post it here if anybody else is interested?

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 45 queries.